Upcoming Classes in 2018!
- Spring Cheese & Wine (April 8th)
- Cheese and Cocktails with J. Rieger & Co. (May 20th)
- Two Worlds Come Together: Old World, New World, Cheese & Wine (June 10th)
- American Artisanal Cheese & Wine (July 15th)
- Cheese & Wine 101 (August 19th)
- The Ooey Gooey Melted Cheese Class (October 15th)
Ooey Gooey Melted Cheese
Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Click the poster below for tickets.
No Cows Allowed!
Sunday, August 27th, 2017
Cheese and Wine 101
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Click here for tickets
Italian Cheese and Wine Class
Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Spring Cheese and Wine Class
Sunday, May 7th, 2017
Please join us for a very special taste of Spring. We will be pairing five cheeses with five wines from around the world. Special guests, Certified Cheese Specialist, Lincoln Broadbooks, and Wine Sommelier, Matthew David will discuss what makes the perfect cheese and wine pairings for the season. Only 15 seats available.
Event includes a tasting of five cheeses, five wines, and accompaniments (charcuterie, olives, crackers, etc.), as well as discussion from our specialists.
Note: This is a private event. We unfortunately do not have handicap accessible bathroom facilities.
Tickets are $50 plus taxes and fees.